Data Screening ||
Matrix Algebra with SAS/IML ||
Regression analysis ||
General Linear Models ||
Canonical correlation, Discriminant analysis ||
Logistic Regression ||
Factor Analysis ||
Clustering and scaling ||
SAS macro programs ||
These files are set up as SAS DATA steps, ready to be used in other programs.
They are stored on Hebb in the
DATA directory under
To use one of them, you can either use the menu choices File ->
Open, or submit a
to obtain the ALZHEIM.SAS data file. Many of these data sets are also
available as SAS permanent data sets in the
You can access these directly in a
PROC statement, e.g.,
proc reg data=psy614.baseball;
- Memory Tests on Alzheimer and Depressed Patients.
Various memory tests were administered to patients with mild Alzheimer's
disease, depression and normal controls. How well can the memory tests
be used to distinguish among groups?
- Automobiles data set
- A version of the Automobiles data set with lower case make/model labels
- Baseball data: Hitters File
- Baseball data: Pitcher File
- Baseball data: Teams File
- Age & blood concentration of cholesterol in Iowa & Nebraska women
- Mean temperature in January and July for selected cities
- US Crime rates.
Rates of occurrence of 7 crime categories in the 50 US states.
- City crime rate in 16 US cities
- Data on homicide rates in Detroit, 1961-1973.
The data set is unusual in that a subset of three predictors can be found
which gives a very much better fit than subsets found from forward, backward,
or stepwise selection.
- Dog Food: One Way Completely Randomized Manova Design
- Diabetes Data.
Data on various blood measures in normals and two groups of diabetic patients.
- Soil Evaporation Data
- Fitness data
Various measures of heart and pulse rate were taken on men in a physical
fitness course at N.C. State Univ. The goal is to predict the rate of
oxygen consumption (which is difficult and expensive to measure)
from the other variables.
- Lecithin data: Effects of lecithin treatment on Alzheimer's dissease.
- Effects of teaching methods on math performance
- Effects of delay in oral practice of second language learning
- Maximum daily ozone concentrations
- Places Rated Data
329 US cities were rated on 9 different criteria for aspects of qualtity of life.
- Twenty four Psychological Tests
The published correlation matrix, means, and reliabilities for the Holzinger-Swineford data.
- Holzinger & Swineford Raw data
- Slimming Clinics data
- Socioeconomic data for 35 countries
- Stack loss data
- Salary survey data
- Mammals Teeth Data
- Two group multivariate design: Data on 27 children with
an inborn error of metabolism (Transient Neonatal Tyrosinemia) and 27 matched
controls are compared on subscales of the Illinois Test of Psycholinguistic